Crescendo Consulting Group is a boutique consulting firm specializing in community needs assessments, strategic planning, evaluations, and HUD consolidated plans. Its clients include hospitals, health systems, behavioral health treatment organizations, public health departments, community action agencies, municipalities, and other organizations across the United States. Crescendo’s mission is to positively change the lives of the people, organizations, and communities we serve through an integrated set of consulting and management services. In the recent years, Crescendo has worked with clients in Maine, New Hampshire, Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, and more. For more information about the firm, please visit our website www.crescendocg.com.
Crescendo Consulting Group is seeking a high-energy, independent, and enthusiastic individual for the position of Research Analyst working at their Westbrook office, which is close to restaurants, bakeries, green spaces, and more.
The primary focus of the analyst is to assist partners on a wide range of community needs assessments, project management, and research projects. The successful candidate will have a talent for oral, written, and digital communications, excellent attention to detail, and strong writing and organizational skills. Being resourceful, creative, analytical, team-oriented, and intellectually curious are also important attributes.
- Pull secondary data (i.e., US Census Bureau, CDC, state health departments, etc.) and create tables and charts for analysis in Excel and Word
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and focus groups via the telephone, Zoom, or in-person
- Create online surveys and analyze data
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to write a comprehensive summary report
- Attend project meetings with internal staff and clients
- Limited client travel
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-2 years of relevant experience in healthcare or similar field
- Excellent written and oral communications, including report writing
- Excellent data analytics skills, including basic statistics
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects
Ideally, the successful candidate will also have:
- Master’s degree in public health, business or similar field preferred
- Strong understanding of social determinants of health and core public health competencies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience conducting interviews and/or focus groups
- Full-time salary with PTO and paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Simple IRA
- Dog-friendly office in Westbrook, Maine
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Should we choose to invite you to an interview, a writing sample will be required.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website www.crescendocg.com.