Marketing communications practices are easy to define but difficult to deliver with focus, consistent production values, and expediency. We can help you move from strategy and target audience selection to positioning, channel selection, and message development as quickly as you would like to progress. Our media mix and channel selection process recognize the shift to digital channels, as well as the need to engage outreach partners chosen for their access and availability to key target audiences.
What We Do
Our experienced consultants can help you anywhere across the marketing communications continuum:
- Engaging healthcare consumers through social media pilot studies
- Developing total campaigns – image and branding
- Targeting hard-to-reach audiences
- Quick, high-quality creative
- Communications plans
- Media monitoring tools for successful outcomes
Digital Marketing and Research
Crescendo’s digital marketing and research services can help you understand the digital behaviors of the people you care about and reach them in effective and impactful ways. Gain valuable behavioral insights with digital marketing intelligence, and meaningful marketing communications strategies and programs that promote positive growth. We work with clients of all sizes and backgrounds to help them understand and address challenging social problems. No matter if you’re a non-profit organization, a consumer-direct company, a community health center, a professional service firm, or healthcare organization, we’re confident that we can help.
- Digital Stakeholder Behavior Analysis
- Social Media and Web Traffic Analyses
- Communications and Media Intelligence
- Traditional and Social Media Insights and Strategy
- Strategic Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media Advertising Support, SEO Optimization, and Website Content Marketing
- Social Media & Experiential Sales Solutions
- Sales Support, Pipeline Strategy, and Team Training
Sometimes an external resource can help focus your resources and communications plans. Crescendo’s approach uses several tools to provide both an internal and external view of the organization’s communications. The assessment tools include, but at not limited to:
- Media Insights Reporting
- Brief Communication Audit checklist
- Google and Facebook Analytics
Ask for an example of the Marketing Communications Process Maturity Scale.