History of Crescendo Consulting Group
For over 15 years Crescendo Consulting Group has assisted growth-oriented enterprises that address a wide range of business and social issues from strategic planning for the world’s largest non-defense proton gantry to in-person research with people experiencing homelessness
Crescendo consultants have diverse experience with healthcare, professional service, technology, food product, manufacturing, biotechnology, financial service and public sector organizations. The firm was originally founded in 2003 as a spin-off of Baker Newman Noyes (BNN), one of the largest accounting and professional services firms in New England.
Some of the Crescendo consultants’ accomplishments include:
- Establishing the Harbor Performance Initiative – a group of the nation’s leading behavioral health institutions who share data and ideas to improve behavioral health across the United States.
- Assisting one the nation’s newest health insurance plans to capture more than half of the individual plan members in its market in less than two- years.
- Receiving the “total campaign” Lamplighter Award from the New England Society for Healthcare Communication’s for a year-long program that included pre-campaign research, a multi-channel campaign strategy and a series of print and online ads, as well as online videos.
- Developing a national, in-depth social media study with over 120 community hospitals and medical centers for the American Hospital Association’s Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development.
- Enabling a large academic health system to develop a new business unit which secured multiple state contracts for a total of over $7.7 million in new revenue
- Initiating a child abuse prevention program which has dramatically reduced deaths and other incidence of child abuse for nearly two decades.