- For more than two decades, Crescendo Consulting Group has been at the forefront of developing population health-based strategic planning, health assessments, and across the U.S. The firm is well-versed in multiple tools for community research, such as the Social Determinants of Health, the U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey, the Social Vulnerability Index, and the Opportunity Atlas. Crescendo has also developed a proprietary compilation of many key measures by census tracts. The firm’s Assessment as Action Health Improvement Cycle© helps drive research that leads to clear, focused actions that maintain or improve population health.
In most cases, Crescendo utilizes a mixed-method research approach based upon the client’s needs and budget, and the community’s unique characteristics. In addition to the secondary tools noted above, Crescendo utilizes a variety of primary qualitative research and quantitative research techniques and reports including, but not limited to:
- Online, telephone, public intercept, and other quantitative surveys
- Formative interviews, focus groups, and other direct qualitative conversations
- Multi-factor and psychosocial data analysis
- Geocoded mapping reflecting the distribution of populations and resources across client-defined geographies
- Clear, well-cited, and easily deployable reports and supporting materials.
- Online dashboards and digital display tools