Crescendo Consulting Group is a boutique consulting firm specializing in community needs assessments, strategic planning, evaluations, and HUD consolidated plans. Its clients include hospitals, health systems, behavioral health treatment organizations, public health departments, community action agencies, municipalities, and other organizations across the United States. Crescendo’s mission is to positively change the lives of the people, organizations, and communities we serve through an integrated set of consulting and management services. In the recent years, Crescendo has worked with clients in Maine, New Hampshire, Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, and more. For more information about the firm, please visit our website www.crescendocg.com.
Crescendo Consulting Group is seeking a high-energy, independent, and enthusiastic individual for the part-time position of Office Coordinator working at their Westbrook office, which is close to restaurants, bakeries, green spaces, and more.
The primary focus of the position is to complete administrative tasks and assist research staff as needed. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills, thorough attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. Being resourceful, creative, analytical, team-oriented, and intellectually curious are also important attributes.
The position is part-time for approximately 15 to 20 hours per week in the Westbrook office with the opportunity for remote work as well. The schedule is flexible and can be determined by the hired individual. The position has an opportunity to grow into a full-time position for the right person, if desired.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, preparing materials for the bookkeeper, supporting mail and shipping tasks, ordering supplies, etc.
- Data entry using Survey Monkey and other tools
- Organizing and managing logistics of meetings
- Attending project meetings with internal staff and clients to take notes
- Proofreading and editing reports and documents for research staff
- Conducting stakeholder interviews via the telephone, Zoom, or in-person
- Pulling secondary data (i.e., US Census Bureau, CDC, state health departments, etc.) and creating tables and charts for analysis in Excel and Word
- Additional task based on individual’s skills and interests
- One to two years similar experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects
Non-required but beneficial skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience conducting interviews or phone-based customer service
- Competitive hourly rate
- Dog-friendly office in Westbrook, Maine
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to:
For more information about the firm, please visit our website www.crescendocg.com.