Strategy & Business Development
Strategy is about choice. The most successful organizations deliberately choose to pursue distinct objectives, focus resources on achieving those objectives, and measure progress toward them.
Strategy and Business Development services are designed to help answer the following questions:
- What is the assessment of our external environment?
- How well does our organization understand existing customers and markets?
- Is our organization's vision described in terms of a sustainable model?
- What are the internal and external obstacles to growth?
- Are our short-term and long-term goals balanced?
- What are the important milestones?
- How can I get everyone - employees, stakeholders, members - aligned on common goals and moving in the same direction?
- Are there gaps in our services? How do we address them?
- What are we going to do when the president retires?
To help solve your strategic or business development issue, Crescendo offers support in the areas of:
- Environmental assessment
- Opportunity definition andvision
- Strategic planning
- Capacity and capital requirements
- Market definition
- Competitive analysis
- Critical success factors and SWOT Analysis
- Operational plan and financials
- Board facilitation
- Succession planning
- Leadership development
Read Crescendo Consulting Group's Strategy and Business Development case studies to discover how other businesses have benefited from working with the Crescendo team. See Crescendo Consulting's strategic planning and business development service overview.