Crescendo's highly effective research approach, which often combines techniques from multiple research methods, uncovers the nuanced and underlying answers to your questions. Learn more about our research expertise.
- How do my constituents (customers, patients, community, members, stakeholders) perceive our organization?
- Where is our biggest potential for growth?
- Where should we site our next location?
- What are the best market opportunities for my company and how do I capitalize on them?
- What is the market size for my new idea? Can it be profitable?
- What is my market share?
- How should we position our organization in the market?
- What media channels are my target customers using?
- How can I improve employee morale?
- Are my company's compensation systems fair and effective?
To help answer these questions and others, Crescendo Consulting Group conducts the following types of research.
Secondary Research - Crescendo provides streamlined and efficient secondary research and can succinctly coordinate salient information from multiple sources to answer your questions.
Primary Research - Crescendo Consulting Group develops and conducts a full range of qualitative and quantitative primary research. Crescendo consultants' are experts at uncovering honest answers to sensitive questions from hard-to-reach populations. Crescendo utilizes qualitative research to delve deeply into opinions, emotions, and gain insights or ideas from existing and potential consumers and customers. Quantitative research studies are customized for your unique needs to provide statistically meaningful data to help measure and evaluate trends, satisfaction, opinions, and important issues.
Qualitative Research -
Crescendo works with you to develop the research methodology that will best suit your needs. Our qualitative research methodologies include:
- Focus groups
- Delphi method and modified Delphi method
- Executive interviews
With more than 20 years experience, Crescendo has conducted quantitative research for a variety of businesses, governments, and not-for-profit organizations. Some of the typical quantitative research and mathematical methods that Crescendo employs to uncover the data you need are:
- Online or telephonic surveys
- Intercept studies
- Factor analyses
- Correspondence analyses
- Multiple and linear regressions
- Discriminate analyses
- Cluster analyses
- Decision analyses
- Competitive analyses
When conducted by Crescendo, these studies can reveal objective, direct answers to your complex problems. Crescendo consultants are experts at translating statistical information into simple, easy-to-understand, actionable next steps.
Each year new national healthcare reform requirements are activated. Crescendo's research consultants are experts in healthcare reform and can keep you from paying large fees to the national government by conducting your Community Health Needs Assessment and other required research studies.
Learn more about Crescendo Consulting Group's multi-tiered research capabilities in case studies that illustrate how real organizations have put research to work.